The ACD1 Amplifier Control Device provides a convenient, reliable means to connect a computer running Yamaha's advanced amplifier control and monitoring software to Tn, PC1N, XP, XM and XH series power amplifiers. A single unit of ACD1 allows you to remotely control and monitor up to 40 amplifiers, saving time consuming trips to and from amp racks, while providing you with necessary amplifier status information so you know how your amplifiers are doing every second of your show.
- Interfaces a computer running Yamaha's dedicated control and monitoring software with up to 40 Tn, PC-1N, XP, XM and XH series power amplifiers
- Up to 32 Tn and/or PC-1N amps can be connected via standard Ethernet cables, plus up to 8 XP, XM, and/or XH series amplifiers can be connected via D-SUB cables
- Simultaneously link directly connectable TXn power amplifiers and other Yamaha amplifiers connected via an ACD1 unit to a single computer by using a standard high-speed Ethernet switch
- Yamaha's software makes it easy to monitor, manage, and control the available functions of Tn, PC-1N, XP, XM and XH series amplifiers from a Windows-based computer
- Large amplifier systems can be managed and controlled with ease: name and group amps according to function, for example
- Yamaha's dedicated control and monitoring software offers numerous flexible warning functions, including warnings when a pre-defined wattage, temperature, or impedance is exceeded
- Warnings are automatically logged to an info file for efficient troubleshooting