A user can request, view and control (pause, stop, rewind, etc) a piece of film content at a time that suits them. Content can be controlled via an authorised log in (LDAP integration) or if a payment is required by using a PMS integration.
Supports both Standard and High Definition Content
TripleVOD can support multiple streams of either Standard Definition or High Definition. An individual VOD system can support up to 70 concurrent Standard Definition streams depending on the hardware configuration. The system is modular in its design allowing a customer to add additional servers to meet increases in demand.
The VOD system captures content access data and system usage information e.g. when a piece of content is accessed or the number of times a user presses pause. This information can be output as a CSV file and compared with the buy information held within the subscriber management system for billing or audit information. Access to the data contained within the VOD system is by a web based management system.
- Full platform extendability
- Intuitive and familiar user experience
- Simple configuration and maintenance through web interface
- Includes Hollywood studio approved content encryption option
- SNMP Management
- Compatible with all main IP Set Top Box manufacturers
- Supports Secure Media encryption
- Support for up to 200 concurrent video streams on a single VOD unit
- Standard and High Definition formats supported
- 500GB to 6TB single unit VoD head end units available
- Simple integration into Tripleplay’s TripleSign and TripleTV solutions