Scratch Live is a DVS (Digital Vinyl System) application created by New Zealand based Serato Audio Research. Scratch Live allows manipulation and playback of digital audio files using traditional vinyl turntables or CD players via special NoiseMap™ vinyl records or CDs. Easily import your playlists and iTunes library. Drag and drop from Explorer (Windows) or the Finder (Mac) into the Scratch Live library. Use crates and sub crates to organize your library and sets. Hot-swap external drives with fast automatic library merging and retention of crates. Browse your music collection by album, artist, BPM, or genre, with optional album art display. Intuitive search function can be applied to any field to find things quickly. Edit ID3 tags with full Unicode support.
- Load music files onto virtual decks for playback
- Browse your music collection by custom categories and album art
- Prepare audio files for playback with auto-gain and BPM calculation
- Organise music with crates, sub crates and smart crates
- Choose from multiple play and display modes to suit your performance style
- Use visual aides, cues and loops to perfect your mixing
- Add extra creativity to your sets with DJFX, the SP-6 sample player and other Scratch Live plug-ins