Clarity® Matrix® G3 Complete™ is a pre-packaged LCD video wall solution that combines everything you need to more-quickly select and deploy an award-winning Clarity® Matrix® G3 LCD Video Wall System. With this packaged solution we’ve removed the challenge of separately collecting all the accessories, electronics and other behind-the-scenes items necessary for an LCD video wall; we’ve done all that work for you. Simply pick the array configuration you like best, right off the shelf—so to speak.
Clarity Matrix G3 Complete is made up of three models featuring either 4, 9 or 16 Clarity Matrix G3 LX55M video wall displays in a 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 array; totaling up to 220” diagonal. Along with video wall displays, the solution includes all the add-ons for a comprehensive video wall system including cables, trim, mounts and the off-board Planar® Video Controller.
Clarity Matrix G3 Complete also includes Planar® WallDirector™ Software which significantly reduces time spent configuring, operating and monitoring complex video walls. It supports scaling, windowing, drag-and-drop source layout, preset switching and much more.
The 55” Clarity Matrix G3 LX55M video wall display featured in Clarity Matrix G3 Complete boasts the narrowest tiled bezel width at 0.88 millimeters, providing viewers a nearly seamless digital canvas. It offers outstanding tiled visual performance, extended operation and requires minimal installation space. User-selectable local dimming delivers the highest contrast ratio and black-level uniformity, for brighter whites and darker, more consistent, blacks. The lighter weight of Clarity Matrix G3 LX55M facilitates increased durability and easier installation.
Designed for 24x7 operation, the Clarity Matrix G3 LX55M features 500 nits brightness, LED backlight technology and 1080p resolution, and advanced video processing embedded directly into the product—making it the ideal video wall for high-impact, mission-critical applications.
- Complete 4K, 6K and 8K LCD video walls ready to install
- Full HD resolution displays
- Offered in 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4 configurations
- Includes displays, mounts, trim, video controller and power supply electronics with redundancy option, display interconnect cables and 200' homerun cables
- Tiled bezel width of 0.88 millimeters
- Brightness of 500 nits for most ambient light settings
- Supports source signals of up to 4K at 60Hz
- Mission-critical design for 24x7 reliability
- Includes Planar WallDirector Software
- Spare displays included