Lowell’s Remote Power Controls can be utilized with a variety of switches and control systems or devices that provide either a dry contact closure or voltage output (5V-24V, AC or DC, 3mA) to provide an intrinsically safe low voltage method of controlling AC power to equipment at a remote location. The ability to safely control AC power distribution without directly accessing equipment minimizes the potential for unauthorized activation. Typical applications include commercial, entertainment, government, education and house-of-worship venues where remote power control is often required.
- Compact steel chassis with black powder epoxy finish
- Power Rating: 20A 125VAC
- One duplex outlet (NEMA 5-20R)
- Terminates with 6-ft. cord and NEMA 5-20P plug
- ETL Listed (UL 60065) in U.S.A. and Canada
- Made in the U.S.A. with domestic and global parts
- Surge Protection (see data sheet for details)