B>A&E SPECIFICATIONS< /B>: The power amplifier shall be Lowell Model PA250A which shall provide 250 watts of continuous RMS power directly to a 4 ohm speaker load. Rear switch shall connect internal 25V/70V output transformer for distributed speaker system. Includes master volume control, main power switch, circuit breaker, balanced telephone paging input, and 600 ohm line level balanced input. The PA250A shall measure 19 in.W x 3.5 in.H x 12.5 in.D.
- Balanced telephone paging input and 600 ohm line level balanced input, both controlled by a tamper resistant volume control in the rear.
- Hi-Z unbalanced Aux input with parallel RCA input connectors for music program source input.
- Unique music ducking circuit mutes Aux music input when a paging signal is present at telephone paging input or 600 ohm line level balanced input.
- Paging horn or "trumpet"? protection low-cut filter is available by cutting a separate circuit board jumper.
- Master volume control, main power switch, and circuit breaker in rear.
- Dimensions: 19 in.W x 3.5 in.H x 12.5 in.D
- AC Supply Voltage: 115/230VAC (switchable) 60Hz +/-10%, 5A circuit breaker
- Power Consumption: 480W @ rated power