The LH-15TA is a double re-entrant metal horn with a high
efficiency 15W compression driver to achieve clear voice paging and tone signaling in indoor or outdoor applications. The horn is ideal for use where a weather-resistant speaker is specified for public address/signaling applications that require high intelligibility. It operates within a frequency range of 537Hz-4.5kHz (+6dB) with a sensitivity of 112.2dB log average (1W/1M) 24.0dB maximum SPL (calculated based on power rating and measured sensitivity). Horn includes a high quality transformer for use in 25V, 70V or 100V distributed applications (taps are selected with a screwdriver). Tap selector and screw terminal connections are located on rear, in recessed area with integral strain relief and protective plastic cover. Horn mounts using universal, swivel bracket for efficient installation and positioning. Mounting racket base measures 2.875" dia. with three equally spaced holes (.28" dia.). Horn assembly measures 8.94" dia. x 9.38” deep and features all-metal construction with durable beige epoxy finish for long service life.
- Broadcast standard 22"W
- Side lacing bars for video cable bundles
- For multi-bay applications
- Welded Frame: 16-gauge steel seamless side-frame construction, 14-gauge steel top and base, reinforced at loadbearing junctions for strength equivalent to 11-ga. steel.
- Overall Size: 22"W x 36"D x 83.13"H [558.80mm x 914.40mm x 2111.5mm]
- Side Lacing Bars: 8 lacing bars (per side) on 7" centers for quick tie-and-slide lacing of video cable bundles.
- Open Front: Rack ships ready to accept optional surface-mount door.
- Rear Door: Includes solid steel, recessed rear door with key lock. Omit rear door by selecting model number with "LRD" suffix.
- Knockouts: Rear frame has removable knockout panels and combination knockouts for conduit wiring above and below door (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2"), plus BNC knockouts for UHF/VHF antenna.
- Mounting Rails: Two pairs of 11-gauge steel adjustable rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 and rack unit increments printed on EIA spacing. Rail clearance: front rails to outside frame (flush) is 1.75 in. [45mm]; front rails to inside of (optional) su
- Top Mounting Rails:?10U opening features rails with tapped 10-32 mounting holes on EIA spacing. Two 19"W solid steel panels (included as shipping stiffeners) can be used to close the top.
- Base: Includes grounding stud and provisions to add leg levelers (optional) or anchor bolts (not included).
- UL Listed (UL2416): Load capacity 3150 lbs. [1429 kg]
- EIA/TIA: Compliant.
- Hardware: Panel mounting hardware included.
- Finish: Black wrinkle powder epoxy.
- Origin: Made in the U.S.A. with 100% Certified U.S. steel