: The EIA/TIA compliant, UL Listed (UL2416) 19"? gangable equipment rack shall be Lowell Model No. LGNR-4432-BAV, which shall measure 22"?W x 32"?D x 83.13"?H (44U). The rack shall be UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada with a load capacity of 3150 lbs. Construction shall be fully welded 16-gauge steel frame with 14-gauge steel top and 14-gauge steel bottom reinforced at loadbearing junctions and finished with a durable black powder epoxy coating. The rack shall feature a solid steel rear door with key lock, two pairs of 11-gauge steel adjustable rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 and rack unit increments printed on EIA spacing, a rear frame with removable knockout panels, combination knockouts (1/2"?, 3/4"?, 1"?, 1-1/2"?) for conduit wiring, BNC knockouts for UHF/VHF antenna, grounding stud, and integral top rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32.
- Rack Space: 44U
- Rack Height: 83.13 in.
- Rack Width: 22.00 in.
- Rack Depth: 32.00 in.
- Useable Depth: 29.34 in.
- ACCESSORY BUNDLE
- Front door with key lock
- Side panels with integral handles
- 7U panel with a 10 in. turbo fan
- Thermostat to control fan activation
- Four horizontal-mount slotted cable bars (straight)
- Two horizontal-mount slotted cable bars (offset)
- Vertical cable management bar
- Velcro cable wraps
- Power strip with 16 (15A) and 8 (20A) outlets, surge suppression, and 12-ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-20P plug.
- Heavy-duty leg levelers
- Extra rack screws