The JR410 is a commercial industry standard 4" (EIA 5") speaker that features a 10 oz. magnet for high power handling and sensitivity. It includes a 1" copper voice coil, plated steel basket, and high compliance treated cloth surround and is specifically engineered to provide wide frequency response and wide dispersion for solid performance in paging and background music systems. It’s specified for reliable performance in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications including offices, public buildings, airport corridors, educational and medical facilities. The driver's small size and broad beamwidth of 170° make it especially useful in rooms with low ceilings. The loudspeaker frame is stamped 20-gauge steel with a zinc-plated finish to prevent corrosion. For versatile application, the speaker is available with a selection of factory-wired transformers and will fit all standard 4" ceiling grilles and backboxes. Models with a factory-wired transformer have the transformer mounted directly to the top of the magnet.
- Industry standard 15W 4" (EIA 5") speaker provides clear, accurate reproduction of music and voice communications
- Engineered for wide response and wide dispersion to provide even coverage with fewer drivers
- Paper with treated cloth surround cone
- Available with a factory-wired transformer for fast installation using color-coded leads
- Compatible with Lowell's extensive selection of 4 inch architectural grilles, backboxes, and surface baffles