Economical, square steel grille satisfies architectural specifications requiring ceiling speakers to be void of visible mounting hardware. Clean design utilizes a subplate with speaker mounting studs and specially designed torsion devices that mount to the torsion receptacles in Lowell backbox Model RE1175-T (order separately). Grille features a fine perforated center and is ideal for 8” speaker installations in offices, hotels, professional buildings and similar venues.
- 18-gauge one-piece perforated steel with separate 21-gauge steel subplate
- 13” square with mounting projection of 0.313”.
- Beveled edge frame for attractive ceiling integration.
- Two torsion bracket/spring devices will mount to an 8” speaker/transformer/grille assembly that weighs less than 3.5lbs to torsion receptacles in Lowell backbox Model RE1175-T (order separately)
- Each torsion bracket installs to the subplate with 8-32 nuts provided.
- White powder epoxy finish