Large volume acoustic enclosure is designed to provide the highest quality sound reinforcement for distributed 8" speaker systems — it's ideal for high fidelity, recessed speaker applications. It can also be used in new or existing construction when installed in suspended tile ceilings.
- For 8-inch driver
- Welded, unitized heavy gauge steel (15" diameter, 10.5" depth)
- Undercoated to eliminate acoustic and metallic resonance.
- 1.5" thick premium acoustic lining (1.5 lbs. density) to absorb undesirable resonance in high frequency range.
- 10.5" depth allows a standard or high performance 8" speaker to operate at an optimum loading level to provide the system with improved low frequency response.
- Four combination 1/2" - 3/4" knockouts for conduit
- Two flexible hanger straps welded for additional support or seismic anchoring.
- Grille mounting flange projects 0.437" for efficient installation in plaster, poured concrete, sheetrock, or suspended tile ceilings where it protects the opening. Includes 8-32 screw retaining U-clips to accept a wide variety of grilles.
- Made in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel