Combination volume control and program selection switch in one unit features a 50W auto transformer on the left side of a two-gang stainless steel wall plate and a six-source program selection switch on the right.
- 50W volume control for use with 70V or 25V speaker lines provides 33dB attenuation in 10 steps. Last two steps before off are 6dB (33dB total).
- Volume control wiring connections are plug-in screw terminations for prewire convenience.
- Six-source program selector switch is two-pole, non-shorting rotary style to assure complete isolation between lines.
- Connections are Euro-style screw terminals allowing the unit to be field connected for use together or independently.
- Includes standard 2-gang wall plate plus two 1-gang plates for separate location mounting.
- The 2-gang plate is made to install in a 2-gang E.O. box.
- Includes knob and mounting screws