Grille is an attractive ceiling grille that satisfies architectural specifications requiring ceiling speakers to be void of visible mounting hardware. This grille has contoured outer ring and fine-mesh interior. It utilizes concealed speaker studs and specially designed torsion devices to mount into torsion receptacles that are welded in specified Lowell backboxes (order separately). Grille is ideal for 8" speaker installations in upscale offices, hotels, retail, professional buildings, and dining establishments.
- Satisfies architectural specifications requiring ceiling speakers to be void of visible mounting hardware
- Contoured outer ring and fine-mesh interior
- 20-ga. steel outer ring with welded steel mesh center; inner ring with welded speaker studs. White powder epoxy finish. Four welded studs (8-32 x 3/4”) spaced to mount standard 8” EIA speaker using serrated hex nuts (provided).
- Two torsion bracket-spring devices (squeezed and inserted in torsion receptacles on noted backboxes) provide support for 8” speaker/xfmr/grille assembly that weighs less than 3.5 lbs. For heavier applications, torsion springs can support the grille only if
- Made in the U.S.A. with certified US Steel