The CB86-6 are attractive surface mounting backboxes for ceiling or wall installations of paging horn model LUH-15T in schools, medical facilities, hotels, industrial and retail spaces where paging with high SPL output is required. Their clean, square design is precision formed from 20-gauge steel. Each model features welded seams and 1.5-inch thick acoustic batting.
- 20-gauge steel
- Universal mounting pattern punched in rear
- Rear includes 0.375-inch hole with grommet for wire access
- 1.5-inch thick acoustic batting
- White powder epoxy finish
- Suitable for schools, medical facilities, hotels, industrial and retail spaces