The CB84-SGVP is a surface mount backbox for ceiling or wall installation of an 8-inch speaker or paging horn Model LUH-15T in vandal-prone areas or applications where speaker tampering is concern. Hefty, 16-gauge steel construction is complemented by clean, square design with welded seams and 1.5-inch thick acoustic batting. The rear also includes 0.875" hole for 1/2" conduit access. The front features formed flanges with U-clips for secure mounting of vandal-resistant grille Model SG-8VP with protective barrier plate and tamper-resistant hardware (order grille separately).
- Surface mount backbox for ceiling or wall installation of 8-inch speaker
- 16-gauge steel
- Universal mounting pattern punched in rear
- Includes 0.875" hole for 1/2" conduit access
- 1.5-inch thick acoustic batting
- White powder epoxy finish