Eight inch coaxial driver is the flagship of Lowell’s A-series and represents an upgrade in performance over standard commercial coaxial drivers — with greater power handling, lower distortion, and smoother musical sound. This driver is engineered for very high quality music and paging especially in large venues such as restaurants, hotel lobbies, retail stores and similar locations where the listening experience is a key part of customer satisfaction.
- 8" 50W coaxial driver with 20 oz. LF magnet coupled with 1.4" copper voice coil drive a polyproylene cone with half-roll rubber surround for long cone travel and good edge damping. Post-mounted tweeter is a 1" balanced-drive dome protected by Ferrofluid an
- Mounted and wired 70V transformer (No. TLS-3270) has primary taps at 8, 16, and 32W.
- Assembly frequency response 40Hz-17.5kHz (+6dB), 40Hz-20kHz (+9.6dB)
- Assembly sensitivity 91.1dB avg. SPL (1W/1M)
- Assembly weight 8.2 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable EIA standards