AC195 is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 258 mm (10 in) low frequency driver and one 25 mm (1 in) exit/35 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver. The rotatable PT™ Progressive Transition waveguide provides 90° by 50° coverage in vertical cabinet orientation. High slope passive crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled offaxis response.
The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Four threaded inserts located on back of the enclosure allow attachment of a MultiMount® or similar type mounting.
AC195 is part of JBL's AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile e family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
- Compact enclosure
- 258 mm (10 in) LF transducer
- 90° x 50° Progressive Transition™ Field Rotatable Waveguide with a 25 mm (1 in) exit 35mm (1.5") voice-coil compression driver
- Dual Neutrik NL4 connectors plus screw terminals
- Multiple attachment points for ultimate flexibility
- Performing spaces
- Clubs and bars
- Houses of worship
- Multimedia spaces
- Retail and hospitality spaces
- Presentation suites
- Educational facilities