The 9300 Cinema Surround offers high 250 Watt power handling capability, high sensitivity and extended base response in a groundbreaking design. The two-way 9300 features new transducer technologies, waveguide and horn designs developed specifically to produce studio quality performance with pattern control tailored to modern theatre geometries. Combining JBL’s Image Control Technology and new asymmetric wave-shaping techniques, the 9300 surround features a Wave Shaping Vane, integral to the design, to distribute acoustic energy in proper proportion to the room. This technique provides a wave-front that is sculpted to the room geometry and provides very precise coverage capability.
- 250 Watt Power handling capability
- Wave Shaping Vane distributes an acoustic energy wave-front sculpted to the room
- High Frequency Horn features JBL Image Control Technology for precise pattern control
- Three separate horizintal mounting planes at 15 degree angles for specific positioning to improve coverage
- Input terminals on top of cabinet for easy access
- Lightweight, Rigid molded enclosure
- Uniform asymmetric 60 degree vertical coverage and 110 degree horizontal coverage