JBL 708P is the self-powered reference monitor for critical music recording, film post and broadcast production applications. The 708P leverages new patent-pending driver technologies and JBL's renowned Image Control Wave guide to deliver extraordinary output, stunning detail, an expansive sound stage, and greater accuracy in a broad range of rooms. 708P delivers several times the output of other comparably-sized studio monitors, providing significantly greater dynamic range and greater working distances.
- Patent-pending JBL image control wave guide
- Integrated dual amplification system with internal floating-point DSP
- Compact enclosures for easy placement and installation
- JBL-designed patent-pending Image control wave guide
- Digital input accepts sample rates of up to 192 kHz
- Top and bottom mounting points are birch plywood cabinets reinforced for safe mounting