The JBL 705P is the self-powered reference monitor for critical music recording, film post and broadcast production applications. The JBL 705P leverages the same patent-pending driver technologies and JBL's renowned Image Control Wave guide found in the 708P and the flagship M2, but with a smaller footprint. Despite its compact size, JBL 705P delivers an eye-opening level of output, well beyond that of existing, comparably-sized studio monitors, for greater dynamic range and greater working distances. The speakers deliver an expansive sound stage and pristine accuracy in a broad range of rooms.
- Patent-pending JBL Image Control Wave guide
- Integrated dual amplification system with internal floating-point DSP
- Compact enclosures for easy placement and installation
- JBL-designed patent-pending Image Control Wave guide
- Digital input accepts sample rates of up to 192 kHz
- Top and bottom mounting points are birch plywood cabinets reinforced for safe mounting