The JBL 4281F cinema subwoofer, part of the JBL Cinema Series, delivers fidelity and performance synonymous with the JBL name at a competitive price point for cost-conscious theater owners seeking to offer a premium sound experience.
The 1,600-watt 4281F delivers room-shaking low end for a variety of cinema configurations, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X installations. The 4281F works seamlessly with the entire JBL Cinema Series, which includes two 3-way screen speakers and a surround speaker. Combine Cinema Series speakers with the JBL CPi2000 cinema processor and Crown XLC Series amps to build a fully integrated JBL cinema sound solution.
- Shallow 14.97-inch (355mm) depth saves space behind screens
- Connectors are mounted on enclosure top to preserve minimum depth
- Built-in rigging points facilitate wall mounting for immersive sound installations such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Binding-post input connectors are consistent with other JBL cinema speakers and easy to wire
- Footprint matches both the JBL 3153 and 4253 screen speakers and the C200 cinema speaker series to build complete system solutions
- 4-ohm impedance; can be driven with Crown XLC Series amps