The JBL 4253 3-way cinema screen speaker, part of the Cinema Series, delivers fidelity and performance synonymous with the JBL name at a competitive price point for cost-conscious theater owners seeking to offer a premium experience while making the most of their investment.
The 800-watt 4253 is optimized for small- to medium-sized theaters, delivering high SPLs and covering rooms up to 85 feet (26 m).
The 4253 is designed for hassle-free deployment and operation, integrating seamlessly with the entire JBL Cinema Series, which includes two subwoofers and a high-power surround. Speakers are conveniently available as complete systems or as individual M/HF and LF modules in separate housings.
Combine Cinema Series speakers and subs with the JBL CPi2000 cinema processor and Crown XLC amplifiers to build a fully integrated cinema sound solution.
- 3-way design offers maximum output, symmetrical 90° x 50° coverage and minimum distortion
- Optimized waveguide technology delivers a consistent pattern
- Two drive modes: passive and bi-amp
- Speakers integrate seamlessly with the entire JBL Cinema Series including 8102 surround and 3181F and 4281F subwoofers
- Optimize operation using dedicated presets in the JBL CPi2000 cinema processor
- Built-in crossover network
- Binding-post connectors on top of LF enclosure are easy to wire and save space behind the screen
- Transducer-protection circuitry prolongs equipment life
- Dual 15-inch transducers deliver higher output, superior bass extension
- 800W rated power
- Available as a complete system or as individual M/HF (3132-M/HF) and LF (HPD3259) modules in separate housings
- 4 ohms impedance allows smaller Crown XLC amplifiers to power the speaker system
- 138 dB peak SPL
- Frequency response: 50 Hz–18 kHz (-10 dB) (4ohms)
- Throw capability of up to 85 ft (26 m) suitable for 100–150-seat cinemas