Today’s cinemas require perfect coverage in every seat of the auditorium, wide dynamic range and extended bandwidth, as well as inaudible levels of distortion. Digital soundtracks, especially those tracks associated with the new digital cinema requirements, require sound systems for premier auditoriums that can accurately reproduce the sound exactly as recorded.
The 3732 next generation ScreenArray features true three-way design enhanced by advanced engineering. JBL’s latest technical innovations are integrated into a system design that provides superior coverage, maximum power handling, and uniform acoustic power output, along with extremely low distortion. The ScreenArray design provides ideal power response and directivity control with seamless transitions between acoustic sections.
- Three-way ScreenArray™ design for maximum output, optimal coverage, and minimum distortion
- Triamplified (T) or Biamplified operation
- Approved for THX® certified applications(3732T)
- Ships fully assembled
- Second Generation Optimized Aperture Waveguide technology for ultra-low distortion, and extremely uniform frequency response
- SSC™ Screen Spreading Compensation
- Focused Coverage Technology™
- Flat-front waveguide design for easy baffle wall installation
- Shallow profile for minimum behind screen depth requirements