Today’s cinemas require perfect coverage in every seat of the auditorium, wide dynamic range and extended bandwidth, as well as inaudible levels of distortion. Digital soundtracks require sound systems for premier auditoriums that can accurately reproduce the sound exactly as recorded.
The 3730 ScreenArray provides smooth and accurate reproduction of cinema soundtracks in a compact and very cost effective system. The ScreenArray horn features a patented design that compensates for high frequency spreading caused by perforated screens for greatly improved audience coverage.
The 3730 ScreenArray is enhanced by advanced engineering. JBL’s latest technical innovations are integrated into a system design that provides superior coverage, maximum power handling, and uniform acoustic power output, along with extremely low distortion. The ScreenArray design provides ideal power response and directivity control with seamless transitions between acoustic sections.
- Three-Way ScreenArray design for maximum output, optimal coverage, and minimum distortion
- Bi-amplified or fully passive switchable operation
- SSC™ Screen Spreading Compensation
- New molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide technology for ultra low distortion and extremely uniform frequency response
- Low Frequency section features dual 15" transducers with ribbon wire voice coils for low distortion and high efficiency