The CCX1277 is a coaxial, passive subcardioid loudspeaker that provides 9 dB of low frequency attenuation in the rear hemisphere while still providing the output capability of a normal 2-way system in a much more compact enclosure. Its coaxial transducer and 75° x 75° horn provides effective coverage in situations where traditional 45° and 60° vertical patterns are too narrow. Its coverage pattern is particularly effective from an elevated position, and its vertically trapezoidal enclosure shape allows it to be mounted very close to ceilings with minimal effect on sight lines.
- Unique vertically trapezoidal shape
- Turn complementing many architectural styles
- Powerful single-neodymium-magnet coaxial transducers
- Compact size allows mounting very close to ceilings or under balconies with minimal effect on sight lines
- Provide the output capability and pattern control of normal premium 2-way systems in significantly more compact enclosures