The CCX1265 is a coaxial, passive subcardioid loudspeaker that provides 9 dB of low frequency attenuation in the rear hemisphere while still providing the output capability of a normal 2-way system in a much more compact enclosure. Its coaxial transducer and 60° x 45° horn can be rotated in 45° increments, which allows its coverage to be tailored to an application’s requirements. The enclosure’s 40° vertically trapezoidal shape allows it to be mounted very close to ceilings with minimal effect on sight lines.
- Unique vertically trapezoidal shape
- Turn complementing many architectural styles
- Powerful single-neodymium-magnet coaxial transducers
- Compact size allows mounting very close to ceilings or under balconies with minimal effect on sight lines
- Provide the output capability and pattern control of normal premium 2-way systems in significantly more compact enclosures