The CCX1226 is a coaxial, passive subcardioid loudspeaker that provides 9 dB of low frequency attenuation in the rear hemisphere while still providing the output capability of a normal 2-way system in a much more compact enclosure. Its coaxial transducer and 120° x 60° horn can be rotated in 45° increments, which allows its coverage to be tailored to an application’s requirements. The enclosure’s vertically trapezoidal shape allows it to be installed very close to ceilings or beneath large arrays with minimal effect on sight lines. Its unusually broad pattern is uniquely suited for use as the center channel in L-C-R systems, to solve difficult fill problems, and in many other applications.
- Unique vertically trapezoidal shape
- Turn complementing many architectural styles
- Powerful single-neodymium-magnet coaxial transducers
- Compact size allows mounting very close to ceilings or under balconies with minimal effect on sight lines
- Provide the output capability and pattern control of normal premium 2-way systems in significantly more compact enclosures