The CCX1200 is a coaxial, passive subcardioid loudspeaker that provides 9 dB of low frequency attenuation in the rear hemisphere while still providing the output capability of a normal 2-way system in a much more compact enclosure. Its coaxial transducer and 100° x 100° horn provides effective coverage in situations where traditional 60° and 90° vertical patterns are too narrow. The compact enclosure’s 40° trapezoidal angle allows it to be mounted near walls or ceilings with minimal effect on sight lines. Its unusually broad pattern is uniquely suited for use as a high output ceiling loudspeaker, to solve difficult fill problems, and in many other applications.
- Unique vertically trapezoidal shape
- Turn complementing many architectural styles
- Powerful single-neodymium-magnet coaxial transducers
- Compact size allows mounting very close to ceilings or under balconies with minimal effect on sight lines
- Provide the output capability and pattern control of normal premium 2-way systems in significantly more compact enclosures