New! Shipping March 2016 Powerlite® Projector & SMART Board® Interactive Whiteboard SystemsAnnouncing a new line of projectors designed and certified specifically for use with SMART Board interactive whiteboard systems.
The Epson-branded PowerLite® 530 for SMART, PowerLite 580 for SMART and PowerLite 585W for SMART fully support integration with SMART Board M680, 880, and 885 interactive whiteboards1 and the SMART Extended Control Panel (ECP)2.
Contact Your Rep to Learn More
These new models offer convenient and advanced features, including:
• Far More Accurate Color with Epson: 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x higher color brightness3 and up to 3x wider color gamut4 than competitive DLP projectors
• Certified SMART Board Compatibility: Supports SMART ECP for controlling projector power, volume and input from the SMART Board. SMART Board interactive white boards offer SMART Notebook® collaborative learning software and SMART Ink® tools.
• Large Presentations: Get a 77" image with the PowerLite 530 and 580, and an 87" image with the PowerLite 585W, all with minimal shadows and glare
• BYOD Classrooms: Wirelessly share5 and compare from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software6
• Epson iProjection™: Wirelessly project from an array of devices, including iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ tablets and smartphones using the free app7
• Low Cost Lamps: Epson genuine replacement lamps starting at $498 reduce overall cost of projector ownership and increase cost-efficiency for classroom projection technology
Products | Pricing | Resources | Contact Us
1 The PowerLite 530 for SMART and PowerLite 580 for SMART are compatible with SMART Board M680 and 880 interactive whiteboards, and the PowerLite 585 for SMART is compatible with SMART Board M685 and 885 interactive whiteboards.
2 Existing SMART Board M680 and 880 installations require the SMART Cable Adapter Kit.
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. The projectors used by a third-party lab for measuring color brightness were leading Epson
4 Gamut volume of leading Epson business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014. Volume is measured in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space.
5 Check your owner's manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model.
6 Moderator feature is part of EasyMP Multi-PC Projection software.
7 To use Epson iProjection, the projector must be configured on a network. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner's manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model.
8 Brighter Futures pricing.
EPSON and PowerLite are registered trademarks, and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. Product prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. © 2015 Epson America, Inc.
Epson America, Inc. 3840 Kilroy Airport Way, Long Beach, CA 90806 | 1-800-463-7766.