Perfect for business, church and education markets, the EIP-UHS100 features 8000 ANSI lumens, 2400:1 contrast ratio, built-in Edge Blending and Image Warping. Horizontal / vertical lens shift, keystone and corner-keystone correction.
Component Video Input Cable (Dsub15 to 3RCA)
ATA-Style Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle
Ceiling Post and Plate
- 8,000 ANSI lumens bright with 80% uniformity and a 2400:1 contrast ratio.
- HDMI and 3G HD-SDI Digital connectivity.
- Native WUXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- User-changeable color wheel to optimize brightness or color.
- Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Supports most HDTV resolutions.
- Wired network monitoring and control.
- Rear-accessed lamp for ease of maintenance.
- Optional lens cover a range of 0.75 to 8.56:1 Throw ratios.
- Built-in Edge Blending and Image Warping.
- Lens Memory Features allow up to 10 saved settings.
- Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture.
- Security bar. Kensington® MicroSaver® security slot. PIN lock.
- 3 years / 6000 hours projector warranty (whichever occurs first).
- Included Accessories:
- Quick Start Guide, Owner's Manual on CD-ROM
- VGA Computer Input Cable (Dsub15 to Dsub15)
- 6.0 ft (1.8 m) Detachable Power Cord
- Remote Control (with 2 AA Batteries)
- Wired Remote Cable (MiniStereo to MiniStereo)
- Screw for Lens Lock, Color Wheel