Mimics the flat panel look with a thin bezel frame, the Profile+ fixed frame screen offers larger sizing options, making it ideal for home theaters, churches, and corporate training rooms. A zero edge (borderless) option incorporates a screen attachment system supported by extruded aluminum baffles on all four sides to provide an optically seamless framing system. Screen ships unassembled, making transportation to the installation site easier and maneuvering around stairs, elevators, and corners manageable. Engineered with a lighter frame and a viewing surface that is easy to attach. This mullion-less display allows adjacent screens to come together with “zero” separation. Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Custom sizes, by quotation
- Slim 3/8" (1 cm) bezel edges frame image area. Black finish.
- Uses Draper's patented fabric retention system for a perfectly flat viewing surface
- Ships unassembled, making transportation to the installation easier, especially when dealing with stairs, elevators and corners. Assembles easily on site.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship