The E-Vision 8500 Laser follows on from the success of the award winning 3-Chip HIGHLite Laser. This projector uses the HIGHlite’s proven Laser light source but is now available in a cost effective single chip DLP solution.
Delivering a stunning 8,500 Lumen output, the E-Vision 8500 Laser boasts 20,000 hours of stable solid-state illumination with a WUXGA resolution and a contrast ratio of up to 4,000:1.
Non-linear Warp adjustment by moving points on an interpolated grid.
Cornerstone, Vertical & Horizontal Keystone, Pincushion & Barrel, and Image Rotation.
Blanking control for custom input window sizing
Simultaneous Edge Blending and Warping.
Correction for non-active pixels at the edge of the display
Picture in Picture
Two sources can be displayed either one within the other (PIP), or side by side, with original aspect ratios Maintained
Built in support for transmission of uncompressed High Definition Video over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable.
Allows projector to be placed up to 100m from source with low cost cabling
Projector Controller Software
Intuitive user interface for network control
Simultaneous control of user-defined groups of projectors
At-a-glance monitoring of projector status
Real-time clock provides daily on/off automation
- Video & Graphics Processing
- HDMI 1.4 for Side by Side, Frame Packing & Top Bottom 3D Formats.
- Dual Flash Processing can be used to multiply the displayed frame rate for 3D sources (example 144Hz display).
- Dual Pipe Processing: Two sources in parallel for Left and Right Eyes.
- Synchronisation of active glasses or polarising switcher.
- 3GSDI with loop-through.
- 24p and 1080p native display