Crestron® DM NVX® technology transports ultra high-definition 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Using standard network switches and CAT5e UTP wiring, a DM NVX system delivers a high-performance virtual matrix routing solution that is economically advantageous and infinitely scalable for any enterprise or campus-wide 4K content distribution application. Professional onboard scaling, HDR (High Dynamic Range) support, and HDCP 2.3 compliance ensure the ultimate in picture quality and compatibility for all of today’s varied media sources.
The DM-NVX-360C is an AV-over-IP encoder/decoder card that occupies one card slot in a DMF-CI-8 card chassis. The card is designed to function as either a transmitter or receiver in a high-density rack-mount installation. Capable of handling a network AV installation of any size, the DM-NVX-360C includes features such as secure web-based control and management, a scaling HDMI® output, video wall processing, an analog audio input or output, native AES67 transmit and receive capability, USB 2.0 and KVM integration, and support for copper and fiber Ethernet connectivity.
Real-Time 4K60 Video Distribution
Engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX technology ensures real-time, full-motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, videoconferencing, and live camera images. Interactive functions such as gameplay and using a mouse are fluid and natural.
A DM NVX system also provides stability and reliability. Line-synchronized outputs ensure perfect synchronization of content across multiple displays for applications such as digital signage and video walls. Variable Multicast TTL (Time To Live) enables traversing multiple network routers for optimal flexibility.
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video support
- Real-time video performance over the network
- Pixel Perfect Processing technology
- Enterprise-grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES-128
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Configurable as an encoder or decoder
- One HDMI® input
- One HDMI output with 4K60 4:4:4 scaler
- Video wall processing
- Dynamic text overlay capability
- Adaptive bit rate
- Analog audio embedding or de-embedding
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- AES67 audio embedding or de-embedding
- Breakaway audio
- USB 2.0 and KVM signal extension and routing
- Copper and fiber Ethernet connectivity
- CEC device control
- Easy setup via built-in web pages
- Interoperable with a Crestron 3-Series® or later control system
- Streamlined management using DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliances
- Crestron XiO Cloud® service support
- Designed for installation into a DMF-CI-8 chassis