The .AV Framework™ Hub enables huddle rooms and other meeting spaces with basic or no AV presentation technology to be integrated as part of a complete Crestron Fusion® managed enterprise. A single “AVF Hub” can support up to 15 such rooms, allowing each room’s occupancy and device status to be monitored and managed without the need for any additional control systems or custom programming. Quick setup and configuration is facilitated through an easy-to-use web browser interface.
Enterprise Management Bridge for AV Presentation Systems
The AVF Hub provides a bridge to Crestron Fusion for the Crestron® HD-MD-400-C-E HD scaling presentation switcher and Extender system, the AM-101 AirMedia® Presentation Gateway and third-party Crestron Connected® display devices. Each device simply communicates with the AVF Hub over Ethernet.
Used with an HD-MD-300-C-E or HD-MD-400-C-E, the AVF Hub enables the following functionality:
• Reports the currently selected input source
• Controls display device power via CEC or RS-232 (or Ethernet for Crestron Connected displays) when an input source is connected or disconnected
• Monitors display power status via CEC or Ethernet
• Allows scheduling of system turn on and turn off times via the web browser interface
• Reports and logs display and source device usage
• Reports various errors to facilitate help desk troubleshooting and enable alert messaging via Crestron Fusion
• Supports up to 15 rooms, each with one HD-MD-300-C-E or HD-MD-400-C-E switcher, one display device, and one optional AM-101
• Also supports rooms with just a Crestron Connected display and optional AM-101
Integrator Friendly Enclosure
The CEN-AVF-HUB features the Crestron IFE form factor, a compact “Integrator Friendly Enclosure” design that fits almost anywhere and enables a variety of installation options. Its shape allows multiple AVF Hubs and other IFE compliant devices to be stacked together. Using the included mounting bracket, it can be fastened to any flat surface or snapped onto a standard DIN rail.
- Enables Crestron Fusion® enterprise integration for basic rooms and spaces
- Extremely cost-effective - supplants the need for a control system and programming
- Supports up to 15 rooms, each with a single display, switcher, and/or AirMedia®
- Future support for room occupancy sensors via Cresnet® or infiNET EX®
- Easy setup and configuration via web browser user interface
- Allows scheduling of system turn on and turn off times
- Compact, stackable “IFE small” form factor
- Surface or DIN rail mountable using bracket provided
- Available rack mount and pole mount options
- PoE or 24VDC powered (power supply not included)