PCMCPU is the microprocessor module for the Bogen PCM
Zone Paging System. One module is required per assembly (up to three PCMZPM zone modules). The PCMCPU module provides power, data and audio connections for the PCM system. PCMCPU module is connected to other PCM modules electrically through internal cables. Modules are mechanically joined by sliding together interlocking tabs and securing with a screw on the rear panel. The system is designed to be wallmounted with the modules side by side like books on a shelf, the PCMTIM is far left, the PCMCPU is first from left and the (first) PCMZPM module is on the right.
- Low-power distributed (buffered for up to 50 amplified speakers)
- High-power, using dedicated BGM amplifier
- High-power using a single paging/BGM amplifier
- BGM disable to individual zones
- Local BGM input on each individual zone module
- Night ringer (90V or contact closure activation)
- Code calling (2 types - echo & pattern)
- Emergency/shift change tone (tone and duration selectable)
- DTMF setting of all operating parameters
- External C-form relay contacts
- Relay driver output per zone
- Non-volatile memory for setup data (no backup battery required)
- Talk/Talkback selection per zone
- Setup tone to assist in volume setting, etc.