Digital Stereo Tuner is ideal as a background music source in sound systems of all sizes. It incorporates a digital
PLL-synthesized tuner for precise reception of FM and AM signals. Tuning is accomplished by pushbuttons with frequency readout appearing on an alphanumeric, fluorescent display panel.
The DST1 features the ability to store up to 60 total presets (FM and AM). Stations can then be selected individually by pushbutton or by scanning the preset stations.
The tuner operates from nominal 120V AC, 60 Hz. It is designed for shelf- or rack-mounted installation and is one rack space (1 RU) high. Removable rack ears are included with the unit.
- PLL-synthesized tuning with digital readout
- FM Frequency range: 87.00 to 108.05 MHz
- AM Frequency range: 530 to 1710 kHz
- 60 Presets total (FM and AM), with scan feature
- Stereo and Mono outputs (1V minimum) via
- Alphanumeric, fluorescent display panel
- Connectors for 75-ohm FM, 300-ohm FM,
and AM loop antennas
- FM dipole and AM loop antennas included
- Volume Control (rear panel-mounted)
- Operates from nominal 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Included accessories: Handheld Remote Control
and Stereo Output Cable
- Shelf- or rack-mounted installation, one rack
space high (removable rack ears included)
- Listed to UL Standard 60065 for U.S. & Canada