The PRO-XD is a digital wireless lavalier microphone system. It is an easy to use and affordable digital wireless lavalier microphone system for camera mounting and mobile video applications. Its compact and lightweight design is a great solution for capturing audio on the go. Perfect for video production, electronic news gathering and even mobile devices, the PRO-XD includes an adapter cable for compatibility with headset inputs on most modern smartphones and tablets.
Utilizing digital wireless technology, the PRO-XD operates in the 2.4GHz range which is completely free of TV and radio interference. The PRO-XD out performs similarly priced VHF systems with better than CD quality digital audio and delivers dependable operation out to a distance of 100 feet or beyond with direct line of sight. Set up is a breeze with automatic syncing between receiver and transmitter. Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide long lasting operation and easy charging via USB.
Designed to delivery high-fidelity audio, the receiver’s high gain output with volume control alleviates noise and hiss produced by low-quality camera preamps and eliminates the need for big adjustments in post production. The PRO-XD’s transmitter uniquely includes an auxiliary line input, allowing you to wire lessly transmit any stereo, line level audio source and mix it with the microphone source if desired.
- Operates in 2.4 GHz wireless range
- 48 kHz/16bit digital audio quality
- Mobile device compatible
- Auto sync between transmitter and receiver
- Operating range of 35 meters or more in optimal conditions
- Rechargeable internal batteries
- Wide frequency response and low internal noise
- Headphone monitor output
- Line in aux input
- Compact and lightweight
- PRO-XDR receiver
- PRO-XDT transmitter
- EX-503XD lavalier microphone
- Stereo audio output cable
- TRRS audio adapter cable for mobile devices
- USB charging unit (cable + AC adapter)