The Atlona AT-OPUS-46M, AT-OPUS-68M, and AT-OPUS-810M are part of the Opus™ Series of HDMI® to HDBaseT™ matrix switchers for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. These 4x6, 6x8, and 8x10 matrix switchers are HDCP 2.2 compliant and support 4K/UHD video at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps. The Opus Series enables flexible routing to HDBaseT outputs plus two additional HDMI outputs, and is compatible with the Atlona AT-OPUS-RX receiver or AT-JUNO-451-HDBT switcher for transmission of HDMI, Ethernet pass-through, and bidirectional IR and RS-232 control signals up to 330feet (100meters) over CAT6a/7 cable. Visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) enables HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 signal extension over HDBaseT with no latency. Opus matrix switchers are equipped with a comprehensive host of audio and control system integration features, making them ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial applications requiring multi-zone AV distribution.
- Available in 4×6, 6×8, and 8×10 I/O sizes
- HDBaseTTM outputs for transmission of HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330feet (100meters)
- Two HDMI outputs
- 4K/UHD capability at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression
- Flexible, independent audio matrix switcher
- Comprehensive IR control management for sources and displays