The Atlona AT-OME-MS42 is a 4×2 matrix switcher with HDMI, USB-C, and DisplayPort inputs, plus HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. It is also available as the AT-OME-MS42-KIT with the AT-OME-EX-RX receiver. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-MS42 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features HDBaseT extension for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330feet (100meters). All inputs and the local HDMI output support 4K HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 at HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps. Additionally, 4K downscaling to 1080p at 60, 30, or 24Hz is available for the HDMI output when connected to an HD sink. The integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-MS42 includes USB 2.0 and USB-C interfaces for three host PCs, plus two peripheral devices such as a camera, microphone, speakerphone, or keyboard and mouse.
- 4×2 AV matrix switcher with HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C inputs
- USB-C input for AV, data, and device charging
- HDBaseT and HDMI outputs with selectable AV switching modes
- USB 2.0 interfacing and extension up to 330feet (100meters)
- 4K/UHD capability at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling on local ports (HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C)
- Selectable 4K to 1080p downscaling