The Atlona OmniStream™ 238 (AT-OMNI-238) receives audio streamed from OmniStream AV encoders, and delivers up to 16 audio outputs, configurable as eight stereo pairs or 16 mono channels. It is part of the OmniStream Audio Series. The OmniStream 238 and OmniStream AV encoders feature industry standard, AES67-compatible audio over IP streaming. Up to sixteen channels of PCM audio can be received by the OmniStream 238. An audio stream can be routed to one or more unbalanced or balanced outputs, each with programmable volume control. The OmniStream 238 is ideal for feeding audio from HDMI sources into a whole-house audio system, as well as multiple audio zones in a commercial AV application.
- Receives up to 16 audio streams from OmniStream AV encoders
- AES67-compatible audio over IP streaming
- DanteTM networked audio interface
- 16 balanced or unbalanced analog audio outputs
- Dedicated, programmable volume and mute control for each audio output
- Supports cascading up to eight units