The Atlona OmniStream™ 122 (AT-OMNI-122) is a networked AV decoder with two independent channels of decoding for two OmniStream-encoded video streams up to 4K/UHD, as well as embedded audio and RS-232 control. OmniStream is designed for distributing AV over Gigabit Ethernet in enterprises and other large-scale installations. The OmniStream 122 features SMPTE VC-2 visually lossless compression with extremely low, sub-frame latency, as well as AES-128 encryption and SMPTE 2042 forward error correction. For professional AV integration, it includes two HDMI outputs, 4K/UHD scaling for each output with 4:4:4 processing, aspect ratio control, multi-channel PCM audio downmixing, audio embedding and de-embedding, and more. This dual-channel decoder is housed in a half rack width enclosure and is ideal for high-density installations. With two Ethernet ports, the OmniStream 122 can also be integrated with duplicate AV streams delivered over two networks by the OmniStream 112 dual-channel encoder, for full system redundancy in mission-critical applications.
OmniStream was engineered from the ground up at Atlona to deliver the performance and dependability of traditional AV distribution, with the virtually unlimited scalability and cost efficiency of integrating over data networks. It addresses the many challenges AV and IT integrators encounter with implementing networked AV systems, while delivering immediate and long-term ROI to end users in enterprises and other organizations.
- Dual-channel AV decoder for HDMI® up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio and RS-232 control
- Networked AV redundancy
- SMPTE VC-2 visually lossless video compression
- 4K/UHD scaling with 4:4:4 video processing
- Audio embedding and de-embedding plus multi-channel audio downmixing
- Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- EDID management
- Aspect ratio control
- Video output matrix
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Enhance AV presentations with visual enhancements
- Automatic display control
- Configured and managed by AMS