The Atlona OmniStream™ 111 WP (AT-OMNI-111-WP) is a single-channel networked AV encoder for HDMI 2.0 sources up to 4K @ 60 Hz and HDR (High Dynamic Range), plus embedded audio. It features a US two-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. The OmniStream 111 WP is part of the OmniStream Pro Series, designed for high performance, flexible distribution of AV over standard, off-the-shelf Gigabit Ethernet switches in commercial audiovisual applications. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and ideal for the latest Ultra High-Definition and HDR sources. This networked AV encoder features advanced high-quality, VC-2 visually lossless video compression technology with user-selectable, video quality optimization engines designed for computer-generated imaging, or motion video content. The Atlona OmniStream 111 WP achieves extremely low, sub-frame latency when paired with OmniStream AV decoders.
With its wallplate form factor, the OmniStream 111 WP enables convenient installation wherever an aesthetically appealing or discreet AV source connection is required.
- US two-gang enclosure for Decora®-style wallplate openings – interchangeable black or white trim kits
- AV encoder for HDMI® up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio
- Supports UHD at 60 Hz plus HDR formats
- Network error resilience with FEC (forward error correction)
- Simplify integration with plug-and-play network switch compatibility
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Industry-standard, network security features including IEEE 802.1x