The Atlona OmniStream™ 111 (AT-OMNI-111) is a networked AV encoder for one HDMI source up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio and RS-232 control. OmniStream is designed for distributing AV over Gigabit Ethernet in enterprises and other large-scale installations. The OmniStream 111 features SMPTE VC-2 visually lossless compression for critical-quality video applications, with extremely low, sub-frame latency from encode to decode. It also includes selectable AES-128 encryption and SMPTE 2042 forward error correction for robust AV distribution spanning multiple networks. This encoder is housed in a half-rack width enclosure. The OmniStream 111 can conveniently be powered over the network through Power over Ethernet (PoE), as well as from local AC power.
OmniStream was engineered from the ground up at Atlona to deliver the performance and dependability of traditional AV distribution, with the virtually unlimited scalability and cost efficiency of integrating over data networks. It addresses the many challenges AV and IT integrators encounter with implementing networked AV systems, while delivering immediate and long-term ROI to end users in enterprises and other organizations.
- AV encoder for HDMI up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio and RS-232 control
- Supports DCI 4K at 24Hz, UHD at 30Hz and 1080p at 60Hz
- SMPTE VC-2 visually lossless video compression
- Network error resilience with FEC (forward error correction)
- Secure content distribution with AES-128 encryption
- Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- EDID management
- HDCP management
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Enhance AV presentations with visual enhancements
- Automatic display control
- Configured and managed by AMS