The Atlona AT-OME-SR21 is an HDBaseT receiver and 4K/UHD scaler with a local HDMI input. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-SR21 receives HDBaseT for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330feet (100meters). The HDMI input supports video up to UHD/60 4:4:4. The OME-SR21 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features 4K/60 upscaling and downscaling with frame rate conversion. Additionally, it receives USB over HDBaseT and includes a USB 2.0 hub for integration with PCs, cameras, microphones, speakers, DSPs, and touch or interactive displays. The OME-SR21 is ideal for 4K presentation applications with Omega, HDVS-200, or UHD-EX Series transmitters, as well as Atlona AV presentation switchers with HDBaseT outputs, local HDMI sources, and the Gain™ Series amplifiers.
- HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, control, and USB
- Local HDMI input
- USB 2.0 interfacing and extension up to 330feet (100meters)
- 4K/UHD downscaling and upscaling
- Audio de-embedding
- Dual Ethernet ports and integrated network switch
- Contact closure for screen or display lift control