The Atlona AT-OME-PS62 is a 6×2 matrix presentation switcher with HDMI, USB-C, and HDBaseT inputs, plus HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-PS62 features HDBaseT extension for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330feet (100meters). The HDMI and USB-C inputs support video up to UHD/60 4:4:4. The OME-PS62 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features 4K/60 4:4:4 upscaling and downscaling for the HDMI output. The integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-PS62 includes USB 3.0 and USB-C interfaces for three host PCs, plus two peripheral devices such as a camera, microphone, speakerphone, or keyboard and mouse. The OME-PS62 is ideal for a wide range of 4K presentation applications with Omega Series transmitters and receivers.
- 6×2 AV matrix switcher with HDBaseT, HDMI, and USB-C inputs
- USB-C input for AV, data, and device charging
- HDBaseT and HDMI outputs with selectable AV switching modes
- USB 2.0 interfacing and extension up to 330feet (100meters)
- 4K/UHD capability at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling on local ports (HDMI and USB-C)
- 4K/UHD downscaling and upscaling for HDMI output