The AT-HDVS-SC-RX is part of the Atlona HDVS Series of HDBaseT extenders with AV switching and scaling, plus automatic display control and automatic input selection.
The Atlona AT-HDVS-SC-RX is an HDBaseT receiver and 4K/UHD scaler with a local HDMI input. It receives HDBaseT for video output up to 4K/30 4:4:4, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet over distances up to 330feet (100meters). The HDVS-SC-RX features Atlona CrystalScale technology with high-quality downscaling and upscaling, as well as advanced image optimization capabilities plus internal test patterns for setup and troubleshooting. The HDVS-SC-RX is ideal for 4K presentation applications with HDVS-200, Omega™, or UHD-EX Series transmitters, as well as Atlona AV switchers with HDBaseT outputs, local HDMI sources, and the Gain™ Series amplifiers. The HDVS-SC-RX and HDVS-200 or Omega Series transmitter together serve as a compact, fully automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection, display control, remote transmitter powering through Power over Ethernet (PoE), and 4K/UHD scaling.
- HDBaseTTM receiver with local HDMI® input
- 4K/UHD capability at 30Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Advanced 4K/UHD scaling featuring Atlona CrystalScaleTM technology
- Pristine-quality downscaling and upscaling, plus exclusive image optimization features
- Internal video test patterns for setup, calibration, and troubleshooting
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Contact closure for screen or display lift control
- Complete integration for meeting rooms – The HDVS-SC-RX and an HDVS-200 or Omega Series transmitter together provide a compact yet integrated solution with automatic input selection, HDBaseT extension, display control capabilities, room control
- Larger presentation applications – The HDVS-SC-RX is ideal for extending AV connectivity from an Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switcher to a remote display or projector