The Atlona AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP-KIT is an HDBaseT transmitter and receiver combination that delivers a complete integration solution with 4K video extension, automatic switching for the HDMI and USB-C inputs, and automatic display control. It includes the AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP two-input HDBaseT wallplate switcher and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE HDBaseT receiver. The HDVS-210U-TX-WP features a US one-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. The UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE features a compact, low-profile enclosure that can easily be concealed behind a wall-mounted display or above a projector. This HDBaseT extender solution extends AV and control up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable.
The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver via Power over Ethernet (PoE). This makes the HDVS-210U-TX-WP-KIT ideal for applications in which the transmitter needs to be installed at a wall location or in a lectern where local AC power may not be available.
- HDBaseTTM extender kit for AV, power, and control up to 330feet (100meters)
- US one-gang enclosure for Decora®-style wallplate openings – interchangeable black or white trim kits
- 2×1 HDBaseT switcher with HDMI® and USB-C inputs
- 4K/UHD capability at 60Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control