The Atlona AT-HDR-M2C is an audio converter for extracting and downmixing multi-channel PCM, Dolby and DTS audio from HDMI sources. It features an HDMI input with pass-through and delivers stereo downmixed audio over a separate HDMI output, as well as unbalanced analog and TOSLINK digital audio outputs. The HDR-M2C is compatible with high dynamic range (HDR) formats and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It supports 4K/UHD video at 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps. This audio converter includes EDID management features as well as audio volume and bass / treble controls, all available via Ethernet through the Atlona Management System (AMS), the web GUI or a control system. The HDR-M2C can conveniently serve surround sound and two-channel audio systems from a multi-channel audio source.
The HDR-M2C is ideal for residential and commercial applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content.
- HDMI® audio de-embedding and multi-channel audio downmixing
- Downmixes multi-channel PCM, Dolby® and DTS® formats to stereo audio
- 4K/UHD capability at 60Hz with 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Delivers downmixed audio to HDMI, TOSLINK digital audio and analog audio outputs
- Volume and tone adjustments
- EDID management
- Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- Low-profile, 1-inch (25mm) high enclosure
- Includes user guide, surface mounting brackets and external universal power supply