AMX Incite Digital Video Presentation Systems are the next generation of presentation switchers that combine AMX control and signal distribution with HARMAN Crown, JBL, and dbx audio. Video presentation features include advanced windowing with scaling allowing for various video configurations (side-by-side, top-bottom, and picture-in-picture), and live production style video features such as transition effects. Support and scaling for 4K/60 4:4:4 and HDCP 2.2, as well as lower resolutions, ensures the Incite family provides flexibility for visiting devices and compatibility from source to display weather using legacy or new devices. Audio features include DSP with advanced capabilities like independent 10-band parametric EQ, independent input gain adjustments, and variable compression, Advanced Feedback Suppression™ and two of the three models also include DriveCore amplification technology.
University lecture halls, theaters, and other collaboration spaces; corporate and government boardroom and meeting spaces. Incite delivers precision video, supports new and legacy visiting devices, provides professional presentation transitions and windowing features, and promises the best audio on the market, making it the ideal solution for any high use presentation area.
- 4K/60 4:4:4 support – Incite supports today’s 4K content without modifying the color space or reducing the frame rate
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 support – By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, Incite is compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays
- Scaled outputs – Provides current and future support for permanent and visiting source devices connected at the same time, both 4K and non 4K
- Advanced Windowing with Scaling – Send two sources to a single display in various preset configurations (side-by-side, top-bottom, and picture-in-picture) regardless of source resolution
- DSP by BSS – Includes an integrated digital signal processor with advanced capabilities like independent 10-band parametric EQ, independent input gain adjustments and variable compression
- dbx AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression™) – Never experience feedback problems again, Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS) takes the guesswork out of controlling feedback, which is not only annoying but can even damage speakers – and ears
- Crown DriveCore Amplification – Seamlessly integrates the amplifier drive stage into the power output stage fusing everything into a chip the size of a dime
- Distance transport – Extend the reach of 4K60 4:4:4 to 70 meters, well beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Flexible interface options – Interface options include integrated web GUI, front control panel, On Screen Menu Setup and is a Native NetLinx device which can be controlled via native NetLinx ICSP commands