The Huddle Enterprise solution builds upon the Huddle Premium solution through the integration of HARMAN’s AMX Acendo Core business communication platform, enabling users to book rooms from within the meeting space. Once meetings initiate, the Acendo Core platform facilitates convenient document exchange, multi-screen sharing and one-touch Skype for Business interaction to keep all participants informed and engaged. By condensing all required equipment to a single solution, Huddle Enterprise allows users to participate in local and remote meetings without bringing anything into the room.
- No device needed – participate in local and remote meetings without bringing anything into the room
- Wide support for web conferencing platforms, including One-click Skype for Business – use your existing conferencing platform, with the ability to switch platforms without replacing hardware
- Wireless Sharing – Use AirPlay or Google Cast to easily share content from mobile devices or a PC.
- Built-in document viewers – Users can present content without bringing any devices to the room. Users simply walk into the room, start a session, navigate to their document (USB drive, network drive, or the web), and start their presentation.
- Superior UHD picture quality and sound by JBL – premium audio and video experience for BYOD-ready huddle rooms
- Wide-angle camera (100° FoV) – The wide-angle camera means that everyone in the room can be seen, including those people sitting close to the display